- Susy Thunder was a pioneering phone phreaker
- How does the FBI’s art crime team operate?
- Janet Kessler has been tracking San Francisco’s coyotes for 15 years.
- Dominic Cummings has a £10 per month Substack newsletter. It shows a “voracious intellect” “coupled with a tireless curiosity” with writing that is simultaneously “too long, too aggressive, too inward-looking.”
- The Guernica tapestry is back at the United Nations
- Roxane Gay pulled her podcast from Spotify: “Sometimes, racism is sprinkled in [Rogan’s] conversations, just to keep things interesting.”
- Should we care about the design of at-home covid tests?
- Not sure whether I’m looking forward to the TV adaptation of Pachinko or not.
Radar: Week 6
Leave a comment